Fire crews extinguish car on fire after laptop overheats in boot on A14 at Creeting St Mary
PUBLISHED: 17:40 19 February 2015 | UPDATED: 17:40 19 February 2015
Fire fighters put out a burning car on the A14 east after a laptop caught fire in the boot.
The Ford Puma vehicle was seen facing the wrong way on a slip road at Creeting St Mary.
An ambulance spokesman said paramedics spotted the accident while passing at 11.20am, and then alerted the fire and police service.
He said the patient was out of the car when they arrived and suffered no injuries.
Two fire engines, one from Needham Market and one from Stowmarket, were sent to the accident and crews had the fire under control by 12.30pm.