Fire crews save woman in Elmswell kitchen house fire
- Credit: Archant
A woman suffered from smoke inhalation following a kitchen fire in Elmswell.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service was called to a home at The Granary around 9.50pm yesterday.
Firefighters rescued the woman from a small fire in the home’s kitchen.
A spokeswoman for the fire service said she suffered smoke inhalation and was treated by ambulance medics.
Firefighters from three appliances had the fire under control by 10.10pm.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “An ambulance and a rapid response vehicle attended and treated a female in her 20s with smoke inhalation.
“She was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further care.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 7 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 8 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house