Fire crews tackle blaze at bacon factory
Fire crews are tackling a blaze at a bacon factory in Little Wratting.Six crews were called to the Vion factory near Haverhill at 2.50am.A fire had started in the ground floor oven area of the three storey building.
Fire crews are tackling a blaze at a bacon factory in Little Wratting.
Six crews were called to the Vion factory near Haverhill at 2.50am.
A fire had started in the ground floor oven area of the three storey building.
A spokesperson for Suffolk Fire Service said that good progress was currently being made.
You may also want to watch:
Crews from Haverhill, Melford, Wickhambrook, Clare and Bury St Edmunds attended.
Crews used four breathing apparatus on the ground floor and two in the basement area.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
They also used a turn table ladder to check for hotspots, a hose reel jet and a thermal imaging camera.