Fire crews tackle blaze in kitchen

FIRE CREWS in Ipswich were called as a blaze started in a kitchen.

FIRE CREWS in Ipswich were called as a blaze started in a kitchen.

Firefighters from Princes Street Fire Station attended the fire which took place at 4pm in Granville Street.

On arrival crews discovered a blaze in the ground floor kitchen of the property.

The fire was brought under control by 4.41pm using two breathing apparatus, one hose reel and one covering jet.


You may also want to watch:


The property was also ventilated.

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus