Fire crews tackle electrical fire

FIRE crews were called to an electrical fire which was out by the time they arrived.

Emergency services were called to a house in Elmswell Road, Great Ashfield, shortly before 1am today when an electricity metre started smoking.

Crews from Elmswell and Ixworth were sent to the property but the fire had been put out by the time they arrived.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus