Fire crews tackle gas leak

NORFOLK: Fire crews were called to a gas leak in Mundesley in the early hours of this morning.

Crews from North Walsham and Mundesley tackled the leak at a house in the High Street, after the residents reported smelling gas around 12.30am.

The leak, thought to have come from a faulty boiler, was isolated and the house ventilated by 1am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus