Fire crews tackle tumble dryer blaze in Stanton

A fence caught fire in Bury St Edmunds. Stock image.

A fence caught fire in Bury St Edmunds. Stock image.

Two fire crews from Bury St Edmunds and Elmswell tackled a tumble dryer blaze this evening.

Firefighters were called to Duke Street in Stanton at 5.22pm to the alight appliance, located on the ground floor.

They wore breathing apparatus and used two hose reels to extinguish the fire by 6.02pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus