Fire crews tackle vehicle blazes
FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle two blazes involving vehicles in the early hours of today.
At 4.24am crews were called to Normanston Drive in Lowestoft to tackle a motorbike fire.
One fire engine from Lowestoft attended and on arrival crews found one motorbike well alight.
Crews used one hose reel jet to fight the flames and the fire was extinguished by 4.36am.
At 5.01am firefighters were called to a car fire in Bungay Road, Shipmeadow, in Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
One fire engine from Bungay and one from Beccles attended the incident.
Crews used two hose reel jets and the fire was extinguished at 5.01am.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 6 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 9 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 10 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road