Fire in kitchen at Center Parcs

FIREFIGHTERS have tackled a blaze at Centre Parcs in Elveden this afternoon.

Three crews from Brandon and Thetford were called to the holiday park at around 12.30pm.

They discovered a small fire in an oven in the main kitchen.

The fire was put out by 1.40pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus