Fire in living room of High Street home

A HOMEOWNER needed oxygen after being caught up in a house fire in a Suffolk village.

The fire started at 4.42pm at a property in High Street, Sproughton, and two appliances from Princes Street, Ipswich were called out.

Crews wore breathing apparatus to enter the house and found a small fire in the living room. Ambulance crews treated the homeowner for smoke inhalation while firefighters extinguished the blaze. The matter was dealt with by 4.58pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus