Fire in shed containing gas cylinders

FIRE broke out in a shed containing gas cylinders, which was used for breeding and rearing pheasants.

FIRE broke out in a shed containing gas cylinders, which was used for breeding and rearing pheasants.

Fire crews from Leiston, Saxmundham and Framlingham were called to the blaze at Kelsale Hall, Main Road, Kelsale, at around 3.30pm today.

The shed, measuring four by four metres and containing four propane cylinders, was well alight when firefighters arrived.

The fire was under control by 4.49pm.