Fire scare at Suffolk holiday park

FIRE crews were sent out after a fire broke out in a sauna at one of Suffolk's leading attractions.

FIRE crews were sent out after a fire broke out in a sauna at one of Suffolk's leading attractions.

They were called shortly after 3pm yesterday to the Center Parcs complex at Elveden when a fire was reported at one of the holiday villas.

The crews - one from Thetford and one from Brandon - reported a small fire in one of the villa's saunas.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus