Firefighters free man from van after crash in Horsley Cross
- Credit: Andrew Partridge
Two Ford Transit vans were involved in a head-on collision on the A120 in Horsley Cross, Essex.
One male driver had to be cut out of his vehicle by firefighters.
He was taken to hospital with a suspected fractured femur.
The other driver was not believed to be injured.
The road was blocked near the Clacton Road junction causing delays going eastbound.
You may also want to watch:
The crash happened around 5.30pm.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder