Firefighters in Essex attend two road traffic collisions
Essex County Fire and Rescue Service attended two road traffic collisions this evening.
Firefighters were called to Little Clacton Road in Little Clacton at 7.27pm.
Two appliances from Clacton attended the crash, which three vehicles were involved in.
Crews used specialist cutting equipment to release one female trapped in her car. She was released by 8.57pm and was left in the care of the ambulance service.
At 8.37pm, firefighters were called to Mill Road in Colchester following a collision between a car and a motorbike.
A crew from the town, along with a crew from Wivenhoe, attended.
Crews used specialist cutting equipment to release one female trapped in her car.
- 1 'It's a contractual issue' - McKenna explains Simpson recall
- 2 Photographer secretly recorded couple in bedroom of his Suffolk holiday home
- 3 'It's what I know and love': Former lorry driver opens food truck on A12
- 4 'It was worth it!' - Town co-owner has a celebration scar
- 5 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 6 'I lost my patience... that's how I roll' - Holt apology for 'derogatory' Morsy comments
- 7 Stu says: Seven observations following Wimbledon win
- 8 'We were harshly beaten' - Dons boss on Town defeat
- 9 'I'm almost getting fed goals on a plate... there's no better feeling' - Town match-winner Burns loving life at Ipswich
- 10 Award-winning east Suffolk restaurant temporarily closes ahead of takeover
She was released by 9.04pm and was also left in the care of the ambulance service.