Firefighters in ‘rescue’ at Nacton Road, Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters have attended a “rescue” in Ipswich.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service’s incident log said a crew from Ipswich East had been mobilised at 10.47pm in response to the incident.
The incident is said to have happened at Nacton Road, near to the junction with Hatfield Road.
It is described as a “rescue” - with no further explanation.
SFRS’s incident log confirmed the rescue was dealt with by 11.09pm.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 7 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 8 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 9 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 10 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job