Man dies after crash on Suffolk road
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man has died following a serious collision on the B1083 in Sutton.
Emergency services, including an air ambulance, were called shortly after 5.45pm on Monday with reports of a major road traffic collision on the B1083 in Sutton.
Despite the best efforts of emergency responders, a man died at the scene.
The road was closed until 3am on Tuesday while a collision investigation took place.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 5.40pm on Monday with reports of a collision on the B1083 in Sutton.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent an ambulance, ambulance officer and the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
“Sadly a man died at the scene.”
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 4 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 5 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace
- 6 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 7 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 8 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 9 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 10 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
Any witnesses are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101, quoting reference CAD 315 of January 7.