Man dies after crash on Suffolk road
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man has died following a serious collision on the B1083 in Sutton.
Emergency services, including an air ambulance, were called shortly after 5.45pm on Monday with reports of a major road traffic collision on the B1083 in Sutton.
Despite the best efforts of emergency responders, a man died at the scene.
The road was closed until 3am on Tuesday while a collision investigation took place.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 5.40pm on Monday with reports of a collision on the B1083 in Sutton.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent an ambulance, ambulance officer and the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
“Sadly a man died at the scene.”
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
Any witnesses are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101, quoting reference CAD 315 of January 7.