Crews fight barn fire in village near Bungay
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews were on the scene of a barn fire in Ilketshall St Margaret near Bungay.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service were called last night (Wednesday, April 10) at around 7.05pm to reports of a fire at Shadow Barn Farm in St Margarets Road.
According to a fire service spokesman two crews, from Halesworth and Bungay, are fighting the fire.
She said: “This is a fire in a derelict barn measuring 80m by 20m.
“The rear wall and a small section of the roof are on fire. “No animals were in the barn, just old farm machinery.
You may also want to watch:
“There are two appliances on scene.”
The incident ended at 7.46pm.
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 3 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 4 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 5 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 7 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago
- 8 Mark Ashton: The 'divisive' figure with a track record for promotion and profits
- 9 Police seize 37 dogs and make one arrest after raid in Essex
- 10 One person taken to hospital after A12 crash