Firefighters tackle chimney blaze

Firefighters have tackled a chimney fire at a house in a small south Norfolk village.

FIREFIGHTERS have tackled a chimney fire at a house in a small south Norfolk village.

One crew from Diss was sent to the property in Common Road, Shelfanger, at 9pm last night and found the chimney well alight.

The flames were extinguished within about half an hour and firefighters used a thermal imaging camera to ensure the property was safe.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus