Firefighters tackle kitchen fire

A WOMAN and her dog had to be given medical treatment after a fire broke out in their kitchen.

Russell Claydon

A WOMAN and her dog had to be given medical treatment after a fire broke out in their kitchen.

Firefighters gave a woman oxygen therapy and performed first aid on her dog after extinguishing a fire in the west Suffolk village of Denham this afternoon.

The incident happened at 3.46pm and the fire was said to be confined to the kitchen.

It is not believed the woman required hospital treatment.

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter