Fires tackled at hotel and pub
FIREFIGHTERS in Suffolk today tackled a boiler fire at a pub in Norfolk.
FIREFIGHTERS in Suffolk today tackled a boiler fire at a village pub.
Three crews were sent to the Bell Inn in The Street, Rickinghall, at around 8am.
Firefighters from Eye, Ixworth and Diss spent around 25 minutes bringing the fire under control.
You may also want to watch:
The incident follows a chimney fire which broke out at the Mill Inn, Bury Road, Market Weston, at around 6.20pm on Saturday.
The blaze was extinguished at around 7.40pm.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day