Fireworks fright night in Christchurch Park set to be a spooktacular event
- Credit: citizenside.com
Ipswich’s much anticipated fireworks spectacular at Christchurch Park will have a spooky theme this year.
Organisers are making final preparations for the 44th event, which will take place on Saturday, October 31 from 6pm.
This weekend sees volunteers from the 11th Ipswich Scout Group and members of East Coast Productions transform parts of the park into a haunting Halloween backdrop.
Nigel Dixon, creative director from East Coast Productions, said: “This is the third consecutive year the team has joined forces with the 11th Ipswich Scout Group to help celebrate this fantastic event. Once again we will be providing the overall spooky twist making it the number one ‘spooktacular’ Halloween event in East Anglia.”
“And don’t miss The Emma Dodd School of Performing Arts stage, where performers will be showcasing an exclusively choreographed Halloween inspired song and dance”.
You may also want to watch:
Antonia School Of Dance will also perform. A stage will also be in place featuring characters from Party Spooktacular, including DJ Rave Digger and The Skeleton MC Bone Shaker, plus special guests from Just J Dance School. Alchemy Fireworks will be lighting up the sky with a display full of eerie surprises.
As well as the House of Horrors funfair, there will also be a NSPCC zombie walk and the Town 102 roadshow.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 Woman's body found in village home
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 6 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 7 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 8 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 9 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 10 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
Tickets are on sale now from any East of England Coop at advanced discount prices of £4 children and £6 adults.