A12 reopens after five car crash
- Credit: SUFFOLK POLICE
The A12 has fully reopened following a five vehicle crash that left one car on top of another’s roof.
Police were called to the collision near junction 32a on the southbound carriageway shortly after 8.55am.
The crash involved a Toyota Hilux, a Ford Fiesta, a Landrover Discovery, a Kia Rio and a BMW 420i.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police confirmed no one involved suffered any injuries.
Pictures from the scene show the Landrover on top of the Kia.
You may also want to watch:
All vehicles were recovered and the road was reopened by 11.20am.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies