Five car crash on A140 cleared
EMERGENCY services dealt with a five-car crash on the A140 at Brockford.
The crash on the north-bound carriageway happened at about 8.23am today and left the blocked the road.
Traffic was being diverted round the accident scene through Mendlesham and Mickfield.
A police spokeswoman said there were five vehicles involved - a blue Peugeot 306, a black Mazda, a silver Vauxhall Astra, a blue Honda Civic and a white Peugeot 306.
Firefighters from Debenham, Stowmarket, Elmswell and Princes Street in Ipswich were sent to the accident and cut one person free from the wreckage of their car.
You may also want to watch:
Nobody was seriously injured in the accident.
The carriageway was reopened by 10.32am.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 A12 closed as man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 9 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 10 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week