Five stories you need to read on your lunch break
- Credit: MIKE EAGLE
While you dive into your packed lunch-box, crunch away at your crisps, and prepare yourself for the rest of your shift catch up on these stories.
A spectacular scene will fill the Suffolk skies for the first time in several years at the end of this month. Our story tells you everything you need to know about how you can see a lunar eclipse, the planet Mars and an international space station all in one evening.
Firefighters tackled a massive blaze near Ravenswood in Ipswich last night and residents of the area took to Twitter to share their videos of the fire.
We have included these videos in our story as well as more information on how many fire crews attended the incident.
A gorgeous four-year-old Lurcher crossed Greyhound named Blue has been at the Suffolk RSPCA home longer than any other dog and in that time hasn’t had anyone come to meet him. Staff at the centre are so sad that he is still in their care and are desperate for him to get a new home.
You may also want to watch:
Money expert, Martin Lewis, praised the cleanliness of Ipswich Railway Station and its toilets this week in a tweet.
The savvy saver had been on his way to Stowmarket to film.
- 1 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 6 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 7 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 8 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 9 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 10 Road reopens after crash in Ipswich street
With the closure of Chimichanga in Ipswich we asked our readers what they would like to replace it.
Tell us what you think by taking part in our poll.