Man arrested on suspicion of drug driving after crash on A14 westbound near Bury St Edmunds
A 30-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of drug driving following a crash on the A14 this morning near Bury St Edmunds.
Police were called around 8.20am to reports of a three-vehicle collision near junction 43 on the A14 westbound, 200 metres before the start of the slip road.
The man was taken to Bury St Edmunds Investigation Centre and has since been released under investigation.
A separate two-vehicle collision then took place close to the first incident and lane two of the A14 westbound was closed for more than two hours.
The road was cleared by 10.35am.
You may also want to watch:
No injuries were reported in either incident.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 4 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 5 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 6 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 7 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 8 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 9 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 10 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave