Flashback: A beauty queen, tricky maths questions and seeing double with a twins club
Were you at any of the events or do you recognise any of the people in this week’s archive pictures?
Runners and a rider took part in the Sudbury Fun Run in April 1983. Are you in the picture?
There was a maths day at Westgate Primary School, Bury St Edmunds, in May 1989. Do you remember the occasion?
A pantomime was staged in Stoke-by-Clare in December 1985. Who were the performers and what was the tale?
The Bury Twins Club met for Double and triple the fun in January 1980. Are you and your twin in the picture?
You may also want to watch:
Beauty queen Nannette Slack joined children in fancy dress at the Burstall Flower Show and Fete in July 1967. Is that you in the picture?
Share your memories by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Body found in the River Orwell
- 2 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 3 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 4 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 5 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 8 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 9 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder