Flashback: Blue Peter t-shirt appeal, Sea Scout awards and Holly the hedgehog are remembered
Were you at any of the events or do you recognise any of the people in this week’s archive pictures?
Pupils at St Mary’s School, Hadleigh, in March 1987 with a collection of clothing for the Blue Peter Emergency Appeal for T-shirts for Mozambique.
Musicians performing in the Swingalong at County Upper School, Bury St Edmunds, in March 1989.
Colchester Sea Scouts with awards in April 1979.
People enjoying themselves at a pool tournament in Newmarket in February 1984.
You may also want to watch:
A 1930s day at Stanton Middle School in March 1985.
Two children are fascinated by Holly the hedgehog at Hoxne Primary School in March 1994.
Share your memories by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 8 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 9 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 10 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast