Flashback: Brownies lending a hand
THIS week we are asking for your memories of being part of a club or uniformed group after discovering images of Brownies and thespians in our archives.
Our first image shows Bramford Brownies with their collection of ring-pulls in November 1986. Were you in the pack? Send us your memories of life in the Brownies.
We also have a photo from the Snape British Legion Christmas sale in December 1971. Do you know anyone in the picture?
Or were you one of the youngsters who decorated Ashfield Hall in Mildenhall during work experience in November 1980. Let us know if you are in the picture.
Perhaps you took part in the Suffolk Drama Festival in Bury St Edmunds in May 1964. Do you remember this?
You may also want to watch:
Finally, we are looking for anyone who was at the Woodbridge Methodist Playgroup in November 1972. Is this you in the picture?
Send your memories to email@example.com, or if you have any historic photos send them to us via suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 10 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
To buy a copy of one of these photos, select the myphotos24 link above left