Flashback: Carnival time in Felixstowe
THE ever-popular carnival has wound its way through the streets of Felixstowe for generations - but do you remember the parade of 1978?
This photo, taken in the September of that year, has been dug out of our archives, are you one of those on the float?
In our gallery, above right, we also have a photo of the Benacre pedigree sheep sale in August 1968 and Two Plus Two pop group at Denham in November 1975.
A little girl was having lots of fun at Chevington fete in September 1991, throwing wet sponges at a man in the stocks. Do you remember this?
Rain stopped play at the Framlingham Tennis Tournament in August 1968. Do you recognise the women in our photo, hiding under an umbrella?
You may also want to watch:
If you remember these events, email email@example.com, to buy a copy of one of these photos email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the myphotos24 link at the top of the page.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 6 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 7 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week