Flashback: Christmas cakes and when Prince Charles visited the region
Were you at any of the events or do you recognise any of the people in this week’s archive pictures?
Prince Charles visited the Walton-on-Naze Coastguard HQ in May 1989. Were you there that day?
The Procession of Witness took place in Bury in April 1982. Were you there that day?
Pupils at Silver Jubilee Girls School in Bury made Christmas cakes in December 1966. Were you one of the bakers?
Were you one of the youngsters at The Hadleigh Show in May 1981?
You may also want to watch:
Do you recognise any of the faces from the Sudbury Carnival procession in June 1981?
Were you involved in this street naming ceremony in Clacton in May 1989?
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 5 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 6 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 7 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 8 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 9 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 10 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
Did you bare your feet for the Easter Feet washing Service at St Benedicts School, Colchester in April 1993?
Share your memories by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org