Flashback: Country shows from years gone by
THIS little girl was snapped with her goat at the South Suffolk Show in May 1964 - do you know who she is?
This is just one of a number of images found in our archives this week.
Another shows soccer skills at the Southwold fete in June 1971. Can you tell us more?
Our photographers captured fruit pickers at work at Whites Farm in Hemingstone in July 1985. Do you know who they are?
Middleton Ladies’ played in the Charity Shield Football Final in April 1973. Do you recognise any of the players?
You may also want to watch:
While Bacton Under fives were captured at the fete in August 1985. Do you recognise anyone?
The final image in our gallery, above right, shows Square Mile Project workers on the River Linnet in August 1990. Can you tell us any more?
- 1 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 2 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 5 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 6 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 7 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 8 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 9 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 10 Woman dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you recognise any of these photos, or click on the myphotos24 link above left to buy a copy.