Flashback: Country shows from years gone by
THIS little girl was snapped with her goat at the South Suffolk Show in May 1964 - do you know who she is?
This is just one of a number of images found in our archives this week.
Another shows soccer skills at the Southwold fete in June 1971. Can you tell us more?
Our photographers captured fruit pickers at work at Whites Farm in Hemingstone in July 1985. Do you know who they are?
Middleton Ladies’ played in the Charity Shield Football Final in April 1973. Do you recognise any of the players?
While Bacton Under fives were captured at the fete in August 1985. Do you recognise anyone?
The final image in our gallery, above right, shows Square Mile Project workers on the River Linnet in August 1990. Can you tell us any more?
- 1 'Peaceful' Suffolk coastal town named one of the best in the UK
- 2 Sainsbury's and Harvester evacuated after fire breaks out
- 3 More than 550 homes without power as fallen tree takes down overhead cables
- 4 Weather warning for thunderstorms in Suffolk extended
- 5 Three supercars pulled over in village for having no front number plates
- 6 Suffolk brand worn by pop star Ed Sheeran opens new store
- 7 Village set for 33 new homes after planners approve project
- 8 'Absolutely awful': Anger as rubbish left dumped near beauty spot
- 9 All four wheels stolen from BMW car parked outside home
- 10 'A really strong side' - Manning praises Town after defeat
E-mail email@example.com if you recognise any of these photos, or click on the myphotos24 link above left to buy a copy.