Flashback: Cubs scrub up fire engine
ARE you in our picture? Were you a Cub in Needham Market back in April 1985 when the pack volunteered to wash the town fire engine?
Or were you one of the young scramblers from Stowmarket who we photographed in January 1978?
In February 1985 our snappers were at the the opening of Riddlesworth School swimming pool- see gallery top right. Were you at the event?
New Royal British Legion homes were unveiled in Haughley in March 1977. Do you remember the event?
Or did you attend an agricultural open day at Otley in March 1985. Can you tell us who is that holding the lamb?
You may also want to watch:
Share your memories by dropping us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To buy a copy of one of these nostalgic images, select the myphotos24 link top left
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 3 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 6 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 7 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 8 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 9 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?