Flashback: Fun days, country fayres and hill walkers all pictured in the past
Were you attempting the Three Peaks Challenge or do you recognise any of the people in this week’s archive pictures?
Little Waldingfield Farm Fun Day was held in April 1993. Are you in the picture and who is in the bird costume?
West Bury Young Farmers Country Fayre took place at Chadacre July 1979. Are you in the picture?
West Sudbury Three Peaks walkers were pictured in May 1988. Are you in the picture or know anyone who is?
Ponfield Adventure playground in Colchester was opened in July 1973. Do you remember this occasion?
You may also want to watch:
There was a sit-in by pupils at Bramston School in Witham, in July 1979. Were you one of the participants?
Share your memories by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 3 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 4 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 5 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 9 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 10 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge