Flashback: Going west for some western adventure
BACK in 1971 these girls were part of a country and western show in Bury St Edmunds, were you one of them? It is just one of a handful of photos found in our archives, see our gallery above right.
Do you remember our photographers taking any of the shots?
Perhaps you were one of the children in the photo of the presentation of a Wendy House to a hospital by Saxmundham Ladies’ Club in May 1996.
Sudbury Scouts took part in a trolley push in March 1989. Were you one of the lads in the trolley?
A teddy bears’ picnic took place in Tuddenham, near Mildenhall, in May 1983. Do you remember this?
You may also want to watch:
Or did you join a Scout camp in Hadleigh in July 1981.
If you can tell us anything about the pictures in Flashback e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 4 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker in Cavendish
- 8 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 9 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 10 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
To buy one of the photos from Flashback click on the myphotos24 link above left or call Sharon Clark on 01473 324813.