Flashback: Hadleigh Carnival, petanque competitions and agricultural demonstrations
Were you at any of the events or do you recognise any of the people in this week’s archive pictures?
Who is this happy bunch at Hadleigh Carnival in May 1981?
Were you at this freeze branding demonstration at Chadacre Agricultural Institute in October 1968?
Who are these KEGS pupils working on tambouring at Manor House Museum, Bury in October 1994?
Are you pictured with a Stonemasons awards at Hanchetts of Bury, in October 1981?
You may also want to watch:
Were you involved in a petanque competition at Essex University in October 1982?
Do you know anyone involved in making this patchwork bedspread? It was made by members of Holton Women’s Institute, and the picture was taken in June 1980.
Share your memories by emailing email@example.com
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 7 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 8 Village pub given go-ahead to expand dining area
- 9 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 10 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results