Flashback: Photos strike a chord
DOES this photo hit the right note with you?
It was taken at the Colchester Institute music awards in November 1986 - were you one of the winners?
In our gallery, see above right, we have a photo of a little girl at the Bury Allotment and Garden Show in September 1973. Were you there?
We also have images of Hadleigh Scouts taking part in their autumn fair in November 1980. Do you remember the occasion?
Were you on target at the Leiston Gala in August 1982?
You may also want to watch:
The final image shows the re-opening of the Grundisburgh Parish Rooms in November 1986. Are you in the picture?
If you have memories of these photos, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To buy a copy of one of these photos select the myphotos24 link top left.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 4 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 5 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 6 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 7 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker in Cavendish
- 8 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 9 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 10 Karl Fuller: 'We should bottle the feeling of our last five days'