Flashback: Remembrance Day parade, Hadleigh Amateur Dramatic Society and canoe polo
Do the pictures in our gallery bring back any memories for you?
Does the picture taken at the Colchester Christmas Fat Stock Market in December 1997 spark any memories?
A solemn moment was captured at the Remembrance Day parade at Woodbridge in November 1986, were you there?
Were you one of the Hadleigh Amateur Dramatic Society members on parade through the town in January 1975?
Who are these lads pictured in a Framlingham College rugby team line-up back in October 1975?
You may also want to watch:
Do you remember rhubarb smashing at Writtle College Rag Week in Chelmsford, also in October 1975.
Did you have a splashing good time with the canoe polo team at Bury Sports Centre in November 1984?
Share your memories by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 3 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 6 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 7 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 8 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 9 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?