Flashback: Thatching, a tree fair and St John Ambulance demonstrations
Were you at any of the events or do you recognise any of the people in this week’s archive pictures?
Do you recognise these men, hard at work thatching at Peasenhall in October 1986?
Do you know who’s pouring the drinks at the opening of the New Bell Inn at Crettingham in September 1967?
Do you recognise the man working hard at the Ingham Sheep Sale in August 1986?
Who are the boy and girl taking part in the St John’s Ambulance demonstration in Bury in June 1980?
You may also want to watch:
Are you one of these girls preparing the Rougham Tree Fair in August 1979?
Are you one of the group pictured, at the Stowmarket Club Swimming Gala in September 1967?
Share your memories by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 2 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 3 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 6 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 7 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 8 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 9 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car