Flashback: Young farmers, a steam rally and agricultural awards
Do you recognise any of the people or were you at any of the events or in this week’s archive pictures?
A Fuchsia Fellowship Show was held at Bury St Edmunds in August 1986. Are you in the picture?
Framlingham Young Farmers presented a television to Seaman House in Saxmundham, October 1981. Is that you in the frame?
Poslingford Farms Agricultural Award, October 1981. Do you remember the event?
Children enjoyed the Thurlow Steam Rally in May 1981 with a wonderful miniature traction engine pulling what appears to be a model of a shepherd’s hut.
You may also want to watch:
It was exercise time for the hounds at Layham, near Hadleigh, with their handlers on bicycles in November 1967.
Mildenhall Scouts attended the Mayor’s Parlour, November 1964. Do you have memories of the day?
Share your memories by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview