Wet and windy weather forecast across Suffolk
- Credit: Sarah Lucy brown
Heavy rainfall is expected in Suffolk over the next few days, forecasters have said, with drivers urged to be careful on the roads.
Rain has been forecast in the county until Monday, though no weather warning is currently in place.
The Environment Agency said in a tweet: "We're expecting heavy rain over the next few days. This could lead to flooding in northern England, Lincolnshire, East Anglia and the Midlands."
However, it is unlikely these floods will reach Suffolk, they added.
Drivers are being warned to take caution in the rain, ensuring headlights are kept on.
The news comes just a month after large parts of Suffolk were flooded due to heavy rainfall at the start of October.
Stay with us for any updates on the weather.
- 1 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 2 Major west Suffolk road reopens after lorry and car crash
- 3 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 4 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 5 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 6 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 7 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 8 Battle of the caretakers, good omens and McGreal's possible rejig... Charlton v Ipswich
- 9 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 10 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close