Wet and windy weather forecast across Suffolk
- Credit: Sarah Lucy brown
Heavy rainfall is expected in Suffolk over the next few days, forecasters have said, with drivers urged to be careful on the roads.
Rain has been forecast in the county until Monday, though no weather warning is currently in place.
The Environment Agency said in a tweet: "We're expecting heavy rain over the next few days. This could lead to flooding in northern England, Lincolnshire, East Anglia and the Midlands."
However, it is unlikely these floods will reach Suffolk, they added.
Drivers are being warned to take caution in the rain, ensuring headlights are kept on.
You may also want to watch:
The news comes just a month after large parts of Suffolk were flooded due to heavy rainfall at the start of October.
Stay with us for any updates on the weather.
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 3 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 4 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 5 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 7 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago
- 8 Mark Ashton: The 'divisive' figure with a track record for promotion and profits
- 9 Police seize 37 dogs and make one arrest after raid in Essex
- 10 One person taken to hospital after A12 crash