Fluorescent light sparks fire in Lawford

Fire crews tackle blaze in Rougham near Bury St Edmunds

Fire crews tackle blaze in Rougham near Bury St Edmunds - Credit: Archant

Fire crews from Manningtree put out a fire at the St John Ambulance hut on Station Road, Lawford.

On arrival at the property crews reported a fluorescent tube light unit was on fire. The fire was out by just after 8.30pm. A thermal image camera was used to check for any remaining hotspots.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus