Driver checked over by medics after two cars collide
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
One person was checked over by medics but did not require hospital treatment following a crash involving two cars on a Suffolk road.
The crash happened on the A146 between Carlton Colville and Worlingham on Wednesday morning.
The police and ambulance service were called to the scene, just outside the village of Barnby, at about 9.25am.
One carriageway of the road was blocked to traffic while emergency services responded.
The collision involved a Ford Fiesta and a Peugeot 206.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said: “The driver of the Ford Fiesta was checked over by paramedics but was not required to go to hospital.”
- 1 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 2 'I absolutely want to be part of it' - Skipper Chambers on Cook and his Town future
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Town linked with Feyenoord defender as Edwards 'attracts interest'
- 4 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 5 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 6 Paul Cook's takeover worry and why he cancelled today's pre-match press conference
- 7 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 8 Matchday Live: Goalless at the break in first game of a new era at Town
- 9 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 10 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed