Ford Fiesta and ‘silver estate’ fail to stop after crashing into Mercedes on A12 in Essex
- Credit: Archant
The drivers of a Ford Fiesta and a “silver estate” who became embroiled in a dispute on the A12 and collided with another vehicle failed to stop at the scene, Essex Police have said.
Officers are now urging witnesses to come forward following the incident which took place at the A12 Stanway bypass at around 9.45am on January 21.
Essex Police said in a statement: “A black Ford Fiesta involved in a road related dispute with a silver estate collided with a white Mercedes at around 9.45am.
“Both vehicles involved in the dispute failed to stop at the scene.
“The driver of the Mercedes, a woman aged in her 40s, was uninjured during the collision but left shaken.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pc Roy Linton at Stanway Roads Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident 291 of January 21 2018 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 2 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 3 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 4 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 5 Stu says: He's ours now! The pick-pocket and cheese-gate - Town's 4-0 win
- 6 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 7 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 8 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 9 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 10 'We were shamed'... Pompey boss Cowley offers no excuses