Tools and van stolen from address in Newmarket
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police are appealing for witnesses and information after a van was stolen from Newmarket.
The incident happened at some point between 7pm and 10.45pm on Saturday, March 16.
An unknown person is believed to have stolen a white Ford Transit Tipper van while it was parked in George Lambton Avenue.
A number of tools were also stolen from within the van including a Makita drill, circular saw and charger.
Anyone who witnessed any suspicious activity or has information should contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/15179/19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 2 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 3 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 4 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 5 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 6 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 7 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 8 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 9 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
- 10 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul