Fordham: Home filled by smoke during kitchen fire

Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service

Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service - Credit: Archant

A home was completely smoke-logged when its kitchen became on fire.

Crews were called to a detached property in Halstead Road, Fordhamm just before 10am today.

Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used a hose reel and an extinguisher to tackle the blaze.

The fire was out by about 10.20am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus