Former taxi driver denies sex charges against boy
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A former taxi driver from Suffolk accused of sexually assaulting a schoolboy more than a decade ago “completely” denied the allegations following his arrest.
Peter Moxon was arrested by police on suspicion of raping and sexually assaulting the boy in August 2015, Ipswich Crown Court heard.
In a prepared statement he denied behaving in a sexual way towards the boy and said he had never touched an intimate part of his body.
In a further prepared statement in September 2016 he admitted staying in a hotel with the boy but said there had been no sexual contact between them.
In the statement Moxon said he “completely” denied the allegations.
You may also want to watch:
Moxon, 76, of Old Rectory Close, Barham, has denied three offences of indecent assault, five of sexual assault, two of rape and two offences of causing or inciting a boy to engage in sexual activity.
The offences are alleged to have been committed between 2003 and 2006.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
Richard Burrington, prosecuting, has told the court Moxon was working as a taxi driver at the time of the alleged offences.
The case continues.