Former headteacher releases second children’s book following debut success
- Credit: Archant
A former Suffolk primary school headteacher has written a new children’s book following the success of his debut – The Animals of Blipp.
Kevin Bullock, formerly head at Fordham Primary School in Cambridgeshire, published his first book last year with all profits from sales of the book going to East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH).
Mr Bullock, who lives at Fornham St Martin, near Bury St Edmunds, has now released The First Christmas on Blipp, with illustrations from family friend Bella Proctor.
Both books are set to rhyme and are ideal for reluctant or struggling readers, and The Animals of Blipp received wide praise from teachers at schools in the area.
The First Christmas on Blipp was officially launched at Tollgate Primary School in Bury St Edmunds today.
You may also want to watch:
Copies of the book can be ordered from West Road Church on 01284 723737 or from The Apex in Bury St Edmunds.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 8 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 9 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'