Woman treated after car crashes into garage
- Credit: Archant
A woman was treated by ambulance crews after the car she was driving collided into a garage.
The drama unfolded in Fornham All Saints after the woman lost control of the Citroen Xsara Picasso and went into the garage roller shutter door just after 12pm on Wednesday February 27.
The woman, who was a friend of the householder, was treated at the scene.
A spokeswoman for East of England Ambulance Service said that the woman did not require hospital treatment and Suffolk police described her injuries as minor.
Three fire crews from Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket and Mildenhall were called to the scene, along with ambulance crews.
You may also want to watch:
The ambulance service later called the police, who also helped at the scene.
A spokesman for the Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said the driver was not trapped in her car after it collided with the garage.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 4 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am