Fornham All Saints: Police seek ‘tubby man’ after phone theft
A “tubby” man is wanted by police after an iPhone was stolen from a village skate park.
A boy was playing in the park with friends and left the mobile on a pile of clothes.
The man, described as middle aged, 5ft 7ins tall of tubby build, wearing a brown fisherman’s hat, brown waistcoat and cream trousers, was seen to take the phone.
He then left in a small blue car.
The incident happened between 5pm and 6pm yesterday, Monday June 2 at the Fornham All Saints skate park.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PC Tony Orr at Bury St Edmunds Police on 101 quoting reference BR/14/379, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 8 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 9 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 10 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast