Fornham All Saints: Road closed while investigators probe serious crash
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Collision investigators cordoned off the scene of a serious two-vehicle crash on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds today.
The incident happened on the B1106, in Fornham All Saints, at the junction with the A14, at about 2.20pm.
The fire service was also called to the incident, in which a blue Land Rover and a grey Ford S-Max collided.
Crews from Bury and Ixworth removed the roof of one vehicle using hydraulic cutting gear.
A female occupant of the vehicle was taken to Cambridgeshire’s Addenbrooke’s Hospital after sustaining suspected serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A section of the road was closed while forensic collision investigators attempted to identify the events that led up to the crash.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 8 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 9 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash